Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This week, mostly.....

I'm wearing.....

Thirties clothing. I will be going to my first God-daughter's wedding on Friday
here. In honour of the occasion I'll be wearing a Thirties inspired outfit complete with feathers and high shoes. Totally unlike me.


I'm listening.....

to
Radio Two as I clean up my neglected house and do all those chores that you just hate doing. In the 50's it was the Light Programme that played Music While You Work!


I'm watching.....

all those baby Swallows and House Martins trying out their wings for the first time in the skies above this village. Their chattering makes them sound so excited. The sound of summer for me.

3 comments:

Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

Oh, your outfit and the wedding sound fab! Have fun :D

D xxx

Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

OH, I just looked at that venue- swooooon! I love art deco, how gorgeous xxx

Suddenly I want to get married! ;)

Unknown said...

It was totally gorgeous. The food was divine.