Wednesday, July 12, 2006

In the nude in Xray

Not quite but it made a good title. Went for a couple of Xrays to do with the Lupus thing, Why?? I don't know. Anyway I got there, go straight in which was great, no hanging around for hours, get to the cubicle then am told "Oh just take all your stuff off and put your shirt back on, we've run out of gowns."

Well excuse me, but my shirt was on the skimpy side and I am no lightweight, so I did as I was told and hid in the cubicle until they looked for me.

The strange thing is that this happened last time I went to the same department for a scan. Obviously our local NHS can't afford gowns.

1 comment:

Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

buy a gown!

I'm thinking lupus shows up in the lungs maybe??- if in doubt, make something up! ;)