Monday, July 03, 2006

Hi to all you literary types

Seeing as I seem to be getting some visitors from the links on Di's sites , I thought I'd better say Hi.

You won't find anything high-brow here just general madness and assorted ramblings. I do like reading and writing though, I just don't have any very literary aspirations. I always loved English at school (many, many moons ago) and my English teacher had a row with my Biology teacher as each wanted me to do 'their' subject at A level and further. In the end science won although I'm sure a good grounding in languages stands you in better stead for anything really.

Anyway I'll end this by saying a big thank you to
Di for encouraging me to start this blog and for activating some of those grey cells occasionally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that title surely leaves me out (lol). I sure enjoy reading here, learn something every time.

Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

Aw, you're welcome! Glad I could introduce some people to your blog :)
You're my first blog friend who I knew BEFORE you got a blog, so that's momentous! xx

Unknown said...

Too kind, both of you.
xx