Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bristol here I come

Off to Bristol for the weekend. Bristol is one of my favourite ever places so I'll be soaking up the atmosphere and hopefully spending some money at Cribbs Causeway.


St Nicholas Market and the nearby Glass and Exchange markets have an ambiance all of their own. It's an atmosphere that spells Bristol for me. I've spent many happy hours in the Watershed too, the cafe bar having been the scene of many memorable meals over the last 12 years or so, people watching there is amazing as it attracts a really eclectic clientel. When you get tired of the people you can just sit and gaze down at the water of the floating harbour and all the boats. Just like being on holiday.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time Jas, sounds beautiful, have never been there.

Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

Hope you have FUN! :)

It does sound lovely, I've never been either. xx