Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Mind the gap


Mind the gap? Yes I flippin' do.

Anyone who is any good at fixing blogger template problems please listen up......

I've got a horrendous gap in my sidebar, don't laugh now please, and it just appeared overnight. And now it won't go away. Whatever. Never. I hate it.

If anyone has any ideas how to fix this I'm all ears. It's driving me nuts and every time I look at it, it makes me more mad. I'm probably just obsessing because there is so much going on around here right now, talk about juggling, I'm juggling everyone else's stuff too and they all ran away and left me with the balls. Or rather no balls at all, I'm stressed right out.

It isn't even Christmas yet, that's the least of my worries thanks to the good old 'net', all my shopping 's been done online, even the food.

So back to the original topic, I know I'm rambling, my brain's turning to spagetti. Any ideas how to get rid of this stupid gap will be extremely welcome.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, sorry, not much help. I haven't used blogger for ages. Do you mean on the left or right? I remember when I used blogger, I got cheesed off with the thin columns and 'wasted' space either side and someone, I can't remember who, widened the central column by fiddling with the CSS (I think).

Unknown said...

Thursday you're a genius. Did what you suggested and changed a few pixel widths in turn and it worker. Yay.

Thanks flower!
xx

Anonymous said...

Anytime Jas, anytime ... :)